Friday, July 29, 2011

New and Improved!

Lots has changed since I started this blog a few years ago -- in fact, I had pretty much forgotten about it!

The major change has been my re-entry into drawing and writing comic books, something I had thought was in my past when I embarked on a new career direction of writing and directing films. I'm still working in film, but mainly producing work for major corporations.

My major endeavor these days involve drawing, inking and coloring comic stories as well as working on private commissions. Recently I've inked issue 0 of Curse of the Vessel, written by Michael Leal and penciled by Danny Kelly; it was the winner of the 2010 Small Press Idol contest. I've colored Dody Eka's work in writer Dan Barnes Starlex issue 0, available now from Tree Frog Comics and have been working on a number of comics both written by myself and others.

I'll be sharing the new work with you here soon!